23 januari 2011

CHANEL

Not many people know this about me but.... I LOVE CHANEL!
So when I have nothing else to do, I just go search on the web for a Chanel update and today I found out that Blake Lively (a.k.a. Serena in Gossip Girl) is Karl Lagerfeld's new muse and also the new face of Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag line.
My personal opinion is that Karl definitely made the right choice,
CHANEL + BLAKE = LOVE!
I'm so excited to see her new adds when they come out... But in the mean while, here's a photo of Karl Lagerfeld with Blake Lively. xx







She’s (Blake Lively) a kind of American dream girl. I think she will become a great actress… She’s full of life

FLO DEMAEGHT


3 March:
Here are the adds we all waited so long for! I loooooove them!



1 opmerking:

  1. I love Chanel too! Cant wait to see the new ads!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen