8 maart 2011

Gossip Girl, The *itch Is Back

Since my parents grounded me for 4 WEEKS!!! I started to watch the first season of Gossip Girl again. Gossip Girl is my favorite TV show because of the clothes, the drama and the actors. I'm already on season 4 right now, but while I have to wait for a new episode to come out, I just watched some old episodes again.
Gossip Girl is one of the most popular TV shows in the US right now, especially teens love it. It revolves around the lives of rich adults on Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York City.
The thing I love the most about Gossip Girl are the clothes, especially Serena's a.k.a. Blake Lively. Like I mentioned in my last blog post (CHANEL) is that I love Blake Lively combined with clothes, in this TV show she always looks very fashionable and hot. I also love that it's filmed in New York, it makes everything even better and bigger! I can understand if people think that the drama is too much and too unrealistic but I like that about it because it's something different than our daily life!
So if you're also grounded o
r if I convinced you, you should definitely start watching Gossip Girl!xx





























You know you love me, xoxo
Flo Demaeght

1 opmerking: